We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Alexandria, VA, 1978. Jennifer, a lovely and talented young woman, steps out on the dance floor in her martial arts uniform and performs a killer musical kata/disco dance number with a couple of yoyos.

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; #2 pencil, Paper Mate ballpoint pens, Sharpie permanent markers, Prismacolor Premier grade 01 and 03 illustration markers, Blick Studio art markers, Expo black and red markers
Moleskine Art Plus black sketchbook with acid-free paper
6″ x 8″

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Simon

People may say that yoga is the highest stage of development, including physical development. However, it seems to me that this is not intended for young boys and girls. Young people need to throw out their energy. The easiest way to do this is using sports such as football, basketball or boxing.

2. Douglas

Would you like to watch a real active sport? Then football or hockey fits perfectly into these plans. I chose classic soccer because it is available in every country. Don’t believe me? Then look for information at 1xbet.com.zm I have become a regular viewer for local football championships and I am not shy about using online betting.

@

Not recently active