Ok

This website uses tracking cookies and also third-party tracking cookies in order to send you targeted advertising and online services in line with your preferences. If you would like to know more or to disallow all or some cookies, click here. If you continue to navigate on this website you implicitly consent to the use of cookies.

We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close

Story: In the Gold Note Gala Orchestra’s original short ballet “Sacrifice” set to the theme song for the classic TV espionage series Mission Impossible, a mythical, magical monster man starts “terrorizing” the audience at the stroke of midnight. Immediately, Liz, a Gold Note Gala Orchestra clarinetist (and a bona-fide black belt in karate), sprints on the stage in another uniform, ready to “rescue” the orchestra and its rapt audience. As the title suggests, Liz, unfortunately, gets “devoured” and ultimately vanishes, leaving the audience bewildered and pleasantly entertained!

Developed overnight on my lunches and work breaks for my “Night Travels” series

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; Derwent soft grade HB graphite drawing pencil, #2 pencil, Prismacolor Premier illustration marker, Paper Mate blue and black ballpoint pens, Uniball Signo black gel pen, Expo red and black permanent markers, Sharpie permanent marker, Blick Art studio markers
Moleskine Art Plus red sketch book with acid-free paper
6 ” x 9″

Tags
More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active