We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Story: In the Gold Note Gala Orchestra’s original short ballet “Sacrifice” set to the theme song for the classic TV espionage series Mission Impossible, a mythical, magical monster man starts “terrorizing” the audience at the stroke of midnight. Immediately, Liz, a Gold Note Gala Orchestra clarinetist (and a bona-fide black belt in karate), sprints on the stage in another uniform, ready to “rescue” the orchestra and its rapt audience. As the title suggests, Liz, unfortunately, gets “devoured” and ultimately vanishes, leaving the audience bewildered and pleasantly entertained!

Developed overnight on my lunches and work breaks for my “Night Travels” series

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; Derwent soft grade HB graphite drawing pencil, #2 pencil, Prismacolor Premier illustration marker, Paper Mate blue and black ballpoint pens, Uniball Signo black gel pen, Expo red and black permanent markers, Sharpie permanent marker, Blick Art studio markers
Moleskine Art Plus red sketch book with acid-free paper
6 ” x 9″

Tags
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. WillisKing

The Mythical Midnight at the Gold Note is one of my favorite events. It’s a three-day music festival in the El Dorado District that happens every year. This year it was on July 24th through 26th and it featured four stages with multiple artists performing throughout each day. Try this las vegas criminal defense lawyer for more ideas. The Mythical Midnight at the Gold Note is held in an old warehouse that has been transformed into a beautiful space for music lovers to enjoy. The venue has also been decorated with hundreds of colorful lanterns, creating a magical atmosphere for anyone who visits.

@

Not recently active