We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Having been resurrected by the stroke of midnight that fateful night in Minneapolis, the Fever turns up unexpectedly at Christina’s martial arts school, waiting for the opportune time to kidnap Christina, an attractive and petite young woman, intending to make her another initiate into a fantasy world in an era long gone. But will Christina’s skills be enough to help her not to succumb to a ghost…or will the Fever give up on her, realizing that she’s More Than a Woman?

Finished to the “Saturday Night Fever” soundtrack early this morning, Sunday, August 13

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; #2 pencil, Prismacolor Premier illustration marker, Paper Mate black ballpoint pen, Uniball Signo black gel pen, Sharpie black permanent marker, Expo red permanent marker
Moleskine Art Plus black sketchbook with acid-free paper
6″ x 8″

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Damian

Ireland? This has forever remained, damn me, a country where football and boxing share first place in popularity among spectators. I can’t call myself a sports fan, but I’m interested in how local competitions are held. My interest is only fueled when I start placing bets – https://1xbet.ie/en The most important thing is not to be impulsive at such a moment.

@

Not recently active