We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Lisa, a lovely and talented young woman, parlays both her martial artistry and experience in professional basketball into a successful career in sports entertainment as DRiBBL3’s “ExORBitant”

Developed on my evening commutes and overnight lunches/work breaks

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; Derwent soft grade HB graphite drawing pencil, #2 pencil, Prismacolor Premier illustration marker, Paper Mate blue and black ballpoint pens, Uniball Signo black gel pen, Expo red and black permanent markers, Sharpie permanent marker, Blick Art studio markers
Moleskine Art Plus red sketch book with acid-free paper
6 ” x 9″

Style and type
Tags
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. anonymousert

Lisa “Lissa” Jones is a former amateur and professional basketball player who transitioned into sports entertainment. After graduating from Syracuse University, Lisa trained in the martial artistry of Jiu Jitsu and eventually formed a team called “The Orbitants”. After achieving success at the regional level, Lisa faced off against champions like Arianny Celeste and Sarah Dittmar to earn her spot as one of the top field goal basketball female grapplers on the East Coast.

2. Iqra

Lisa’s story is truly inspiring! Her combination of martial arts skills and professional basketball experience has led her to carve out a successful career in sports entertainment as DRiBBL3’s ‘ExORBitant.’ It’s remarkable to see how her talent and passion have merged into a unique and captivating persona. I’m also impressed by the dedication and creativity she exhibits in her artistic endeavors. However, can you make sketching on Buy a house in Keserwan ? Apart from that the range of art supplies she uses, from Prismacolor Premier to Derwent and Koh-I-Noor, showcases her commitment to creating beautiful works. The Moleskine Art Plus sketchbook she chooses, with its acid-free paper, reflects her attention to detail and preserving her art for the long term. Overall, Lisa’s journey and artistic expression are both admirable and inspiring.

3. dfhnw

For the first time in the history of outdoor basketball court, our FIBA-approved Macwood Pro Outdoor and Standard Outdoor provide you a genuine hardwood basketball flooring experience outside, free from the worry of humidity, precipitation, termites, ultraviolet light, and other environmental concerns. Macwood sports floorings have been dimensionally stable for over ten years and are all-weather robust!

@

Not recently active