We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Stepping into a horse stance…and into her role as “Demolition” on the DRiBBL3 basketball troupe, the equally beautiful and talented Eve, a former pro basketball player and martial artist, attempts to break three large, long, and thick blocks of wood at once as she dribbles a ball

Developed on my evening-to-morning commutes and on my overnight lunches and work breaks

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; #2 pencil, Derwent soft grade HB graphite pencil, Prismacolor Premier 01 and 03 illustration markers, Paper Mate black ballpoint pen, Uniball Signo black gel pen, Expo red permanent marker, Blick Studio art markers
Moleskine Art Plus red sketchbook with acid-free paper
6″ x 9″

Style and type
Tags
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Douglas

It has always been difficult for me how people decide to be professional athletes. It’s not just the usual risks of injury. This is also a lot of training and buying expensive equipment .. You need to be very purposeful to get a good result.

2. Ann

I don’t know this sport at all and it seems to me that football is much more interesting. Football is in every country in the world and attracts a lot of fans. I can live in Seattle but support teams from Bangladesh – https://1xbetbd.com This has become very easy in the age of online services. I not only watch broadcasts of the local championship, but I also don’t forget about bets.

@

Not recently active