We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

A nod to KC and the Sunshine Band (“I’m Your Boogie Man”), the Bee Gees (“You Should Be Dancing”), ABBA (“Dancing Queen”), and “Saturday Night Fever”, one of my all-time favorite movies

Minneapolis, 12:01 AM. Just as Ariana, a twentysomething beauty, gets ready to go to bed with her guy already sleeping there, a disco-era Fever, with the help of a backup singer, comes out of their hotel room closet with an oversized sack, kidnaps Ariana in it, and spirits her away, intending to make her his new Dancing Queen!

Prismacolor Premier Verithin/watercolor, Crayola, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, and Progresso colored pencils; Uniball Signo black gel pen, Paper Mate ballpoint pens, #2 pencil, Derwent grade HB soft graphite pencil, Blick Art Studio markers, Expo Red and Black markers
Moleskine Art Plus black sketchbook with acid-free paper
6″ x 8″

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active