1. Richard Thompson’s Cul de Sac will one day be taught at university as fine literature. Don’t believe me? Give it a read.
2. Birdie is my 6 month old daughter. My photo project has been to shoot a portrait of her each day.
3. Work on which every project is the latest. : ) Or whichever characters are screaming the loudest in my head.
4. Alternate reading fiction, nonfiction, poetry, etc- varying the time period, author, and genre.
5. I use a large Moleskine Storyboard notebook for my current drawing project. I draw one panel a day and, when filled, the journal will be one continuous, stream of consciousness comic strip.
6. I use a large Moleskine Pro notebook as my “input/process/output” journal (my personal productivity method)