We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

1. Richard Thompson’s Cul de Sac will one day be taught at university as fine literature. Don’t believe me? Give it a read.

2. Birdie is my 6 month old daughter. My photo project has been to shoot a portrait of her each day.

3. Work on which every project is the latest. : ) Or whichever characters are screaming the loudest in my head.

4. Alternate reading fiction, nonfiction, poetry, etc- varying the time period, author, and genre.

5. I use a large Moleskine Storyboard notebook for my current drawing project. I draw one panel a day and, when filled, the journal will be one continuous, stream of consciousness comic strip.

6. I use a large Moleskine Pro notebook as my “input/process/output” journal (my personal productivity method)

Style and type

Comments

@

Not recently active