I love Moleskine templates, and is great they give them for free.
1. I don't like that when you print them they don't fit perfectly on page, they are smaller
2. You have to glue it to an entire page, and using the 12 month weekly I would only be able to paste it on the right page that is for the notes (which I use for weekly tasks)
3. I don't quite find the one that fits my (or my clients) needs
4. Let’s be honest we all love MSK for the paper, so printing templates at home will never look quite the same (paper color, thickness, acid free….)
That is why in the years I’ve come out with some template hacks 🙂
1. I created a basic page template that fits the entire page dimension
2. My templates have a left side of few millimeters to fold so you can glue that and not losing an entire Moleskine page
3. With the basic page shape, I’ve created and I keep continuing to create templates to fit personal needs
4. I use light colored paper to print them out.
a. This way I can match summaries with the Moleskine yearly color (this year mine is green)
b. I’ll use different paper color to identify different templates (like template “list of books I read” is usually light blue, websites develop is light purple, and so on)
c. This colored process help me limit the use of tabs to different needs and, also together with a simplified bullet journal technique smooths a lot, the process of completing tasks
d. I can add as many pages I need
e. And let’s say it: it adds the “je ne se qua” to my Moleskine! It is creative but very professional; when my clients see it they all are "I need one of those!"
Today I’m sharing the “company end of month business template”. I’m a freelance personal assistant and I manage different companies. Every end of month I need to summarize some info (based on company needs).
Let me know in the comments if you need a specific template so I can share a link 🙂
Elisa, I really like this idea. Will you share? Happy Holidays.
Hi, I love your enthusiast approach to make it happen as you have done. I received the planner as a gift in the Fatfitfun box and I am struggling with the weekly as I most likely need more space for the daily and the business daily to-do / action items. what is your recommendation. Please any template you think I could use.
Wow, really like the way you’re using the templates. Would love to use some of yours 😉
Would love to use your templates ! Very good work love everything about it
Thank you so much for setting these up and sharing!
Hi, I would like to use your templates. greetings from the Netherlands, Wendy
Great templates, where can I find these?
Good work! I do love it!!
Can I get link for this?
Thank you so much!
l love your templates but have the 3 1/2x 5 1/2 weekly. Do you have downloads available in that size?
Where can I download it?
These template hacks look amazing. I’m just starting to use the planners and I am finding that I must customize for it to work for me. I would love to be able to utilize some of your templates. Would you be willing to share some of your templates? Thank you so much! – Jen
Love this template idea! Please let me know if you’d share it. Thanks 🙂
Good post! I hope that you also continue to do your work like this in the future, for more engaging posts!
Hey guys! Do you aware of any outsourcing companies that can meet the needs of my business? Thanks in advance for your answers!
Hi! I was also recently trying to find a company that outsources customer support. It took me a whole lot of time to find one and in the end I couldn’t find anything. But my friend decided to help me and advised me to check out bpo schedule
I decided to listen to his advice and I have no regrets about it because these guys turned out to be real professionals who were able to provide me with excellent services.
Do you enjoy playing video games? With the added challenge, fall guys is a fun and enjoyable game for people of all ages. Compete against the other participants. Compete in congested areas and overcome obstacles chapters to win.