We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

I know this looks like a simple drawing but yeah here you go. Lol, this is my first ever attempt at sketching and I know it’s not really the best. But hey, it helps me cope with my day job’s stress. I created this one when I was going through a bad keto-flu but managed it with sketching out my stress and also having

propel water

since it helps with the electrolytes and stuff. This picture displays the basic principles of a high fat- low carb diet where 75% of your macros come from fats only.

Comments

1. kati

The ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high-fat eating plan that triggers ketosis, a metabolic state where the body uses fat for energy. It centers on reduced carbs, increased fat intake, moderate protein, and emphasizes foods like avocados, nuts, and oils while limiting carbs from vegetables. This diet may offer benefits like weight management and improved mental clarity but requires attention to hydration and ketone levels for safety.

2. Germ

The combination of physical activity, fresh air, and nature’s beauty can have a positive impact on your mental clarity and cognitive function. Alpine weight loss activities can help clear your mind, improve focus, and enhance creativity. This mental clarity can lead to more mindful choices alpilean review when it comes to nutrition and overall well-being.

@

Not recently active