We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

originally posted on my instagram:

. . Animal so shy and small, dreaming you were bold and tall. You hesitate, all sensitive, waiting for a chance to live. Time is swift, it races by. Opportunities are born and die. Still you wait and will not try; a bird with wings who dares not rise and fly. But that ‘you’ you want to be, is not You and will never be. No one else will ever do the special things that wait inside of you. You can be a guiding star, if you make the most of who you are. And the sensitivity, that you are now ashamed to see, can be developed even more, so you can find the key to hidden doors to places no ones been before. And the pride you’ll feel inside, is not the kind that makes you fall. It’s the kind of pride that recognises, the bigness found in being small. _ I stumble to this beautiful writing few weeks back. The whole passage above is from the second book by Benjamin Hoff, ‘Te of Piglet’ about A. A. Milne’s Pooh & Piglet. That right there, a rocket of feels just launched and so many thoughts to ponder. _ PS: I posted these weeks ago and it lost on the feed, hence the reshoot + reupload, also the timing fits cause it’s a bit of note to self, too. Have a nice day to anyone who read this! ^_^ _ #typography #moleskine #lettering #quote #doodle #vscocam #ink #thoughtstoponder

A photo posted by Eugenia Clara (@eugeniaclara) on

_

Animal so shy and small, dreaming you were bold and tall. You hesitate, all sensitive, waiting for a chance to live.

Time is swift, it races by. Opportunities are born and die. Still you wait and will not try; a bird with wings who dares not rise and fly.

But that ‘you’ you want to be, is not You and will never be. No one else will ever do the special things that wait inside of you.

You can be a guiding star, if you make the most of who you are. And the sensitivity, that you are now ashamed to see, can be developed even more, so you can find the key to hidden doors to places no ones been before.

And the pride you’ll feel inside, is not the kind that makes you fall. It’s the kind of pride that recognises, the bigness found in being small.
_

I stumble to this beautiful writing few weeks back. The whole passage above is from the second book by Benjamin Hoff, ‘Te of Piglet’ about A. A. Milne’s Pooh & Piglet.

That right there, a rocket of feels just launched and so many thoughts to ponder.

More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active