We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Hello my dear visitors and fellow artists!

This is my second sketchbook tour. I just recently finished this sketchbook and it took me 2 years. You can see progression from tight drawings to loose sketches where I stop caring about the rendering so much.

Watch the video to see what tools I use and what I draw to practice. I have few more sketchbooks that I will share in future.

Come back every week to see more videos like this one.

____
If you are curious about my other art follow me here:

DeviantArt: mannequin-atelier.deviantart.com
Tumblr: kasiaslupecka.tumblr.com
Twitter: twitter.com/KasiaSlupecka
Instagram: @manequim

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. charlismith

Casablanca, the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Morocco, serves as an excellent starting point for exploring the diverse and captivating destinations that this North African country has to offer. tours from Casablanca provide an opportunity to embark on exciting adventures and discover the rich cultural heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and historical sites that Morocco is renowned for.

One popular tour option from Casablanca is the journey to Marrakech, the “Red City,” famous for its bustling souks, stunning palaces, and vibrant medina. Visitors can immerse themselves in the enchanting atmosphere of Jemaa el-Fnaa square, explore the intricate architecture of the Bahia Palace, and wander through the colorful gardens of Majorelle.

Another captivating tour takes travelers to the imperial cities of Fes and Meknes. Fes is known for its well-preserved medieval medina, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where narrow winding streets lead to bustling markets, ancient mosques, and magnificent historic buildings. Meknes, on the other hand, offers a glimpse into Morocco’s imperial past with its grand palaces and impressive city walls.

@

Not recently active