We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

This is a COMEBACK

Well, not totally a comeback because this video was shot in early 2013, and for some reason that I can’t remember I didn’t post it. So a few days ago I was spring cleaning my dropbox and I found this guy and I think that now is a great time to share it.

After a long long pause I started doodling again. I’ve shot some pages in advance and I hope I’ll be able to share with you guys in a few weeks.

So for now, enjoy this “old” new video. As I said, it was shot in 2013 and is a sequel for the Moleskine pages #8 and #40. Because, all good story needs a trilogy…

If you what to see my previous doodles check it out in my website:
www.maykelnunes.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DON’T FORGET: Give like if you liked!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Music:
Digya
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active