We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

One Plus One is made up of a boy (Tyler) and a girl (Jessie) who are both inspired by many things and share a love for design. As they say on their site, they are a pair of cards is what they are. Not the King and Queen though, more like the Joker and the Ace. In this short, we explore what it means for these two clever and very talented graphic designers, while also getting a chance to look at the process of a concept (Tyler sporting his drawer full of his favourite Moleskine books to write in) through to print.

Comments

1. Kenny

Many of my friends were alone this Valentine’s Day. And I was lucky and I was on a date with a beautiful girl from Ukraine whom I met on this website loveforheart.com. I am very glad that I took the risk of registering on this dating site for a couple of months. I’ve never met girls this way before, but I’m glad I took the risk.

@

Not recently active