We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

I took this watercolor moleskin, my first one in fact, and turned it into a travel log (kind-of) of my Winter Vacation to Brazil. I was really excited because I never had the chance to do much watercoloring, so it was great practice.
During this vacation I visited family in Ribeirão Preto (state of São Paulo), stayed with cousins in São Paulo (city), and went hang gliding and exploring Rio de Janeiro with my cousins from Niterói.
Finally, I’ve been able feel complete with my travel sketchbook enough to post it and share.

There’s still a few ideas running about over how to present my sketchbooks, so I’ll be playing with that…

Comments

1. Stockman44

Embark on a vibrant Brazilian escape with the Brazil Vacation Moleskin, capturing the essence of this diverse country in every page. From the rhythmic beats of Rio’s Carnival to the lush Amazon rainforest, this Moleskin is your passport to adventure. Jot down memories of samba-filled nights, exotic cuisine, and breathtaking landscapes. And when you yearn for a touch of home, flip to the section on Vacation Rentals in San Antonio ensuring your getaway is both global and cozy. Explore Brazil’s wonders and document your journey in this travel companion that melds style with practicality.

@

Not recently active