We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

My Evernote Moleskine notebook has been my constant companion in 2014. It has seen heartache and tears, good times and celebrations, travel all around the world and a change of career. It has captured my emotions and life with creativity: watercolour, gilded photographs, distressed and altered pages, collage and scrapbooking.

Style and type
Tags

Comments

1. Alison

Wow! It is wonderful that you can express yourself with the help of this notebook. Creative people are extremely talented and always in demand on the job market. If you will be interested in developing your creative career, you will need a professional resume to begin. I have read the article https://resumeperk.com/blog/how-to-add-resume-to-linkedin-2-ways-steps that helped me with my LinkedIn profile, so maybe you will be interested as well. Good luck!

@

Not recently active