We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Hello,

Here is my entry for the Handwriting competition.

I like to use good old fashion pen and paper to write a schedule for my blog The Write Up.

I like to have an unusual header, write the day and underneath that have a tick box when completed. I like to keep the three days in one line up the top and the rest of the days on the left hand side with the four leftover days separated into two lines going down to the bottom of the page.

I like to use selected Moleskine stickers for inspiration yet I like to keep it professional looking so I know when I turn to this page work needs to be done.

I use the Moleskine Minnie Mousse Limited Edition Notebook.

Style and type
Tags
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Lily

My favorite detail is that you use the limited edition Moleskine Minnie Mouse notebook sticker to create inspiration while still maintaining a professional look. This shows creativity and love of planning. Overall, your manual bitlife scheduling is both effective and shows your personality. It will definitely help you track and accomplish your blog goals.

@

Not recently active