We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Moleskine pocket penholder hack

I’ve been using a binder clip as a pen holder for about 6 months now. I use a soft cover pocket moleskine as a combination GTD / Hipster PDA / wallet (I call them iHips), and I use a 1 1/4” binder clip with a Pilot G2 mini along the top edge (as opposed to the side). The Pilot mini is a perfect fit, and with the pen clip over the back of the binder clip, the two are pretty much inseparable.

I find that mounting the pen on the top edge helps to keep it attached to the notebook in my pocket. Clipping the pen to the side makes it easier to dislodge, and also introduces a greater chance of damaging or breaking the pen. Obviously that’s less of a concern if you’re carrying your notebook in a bag, but this is essentially my wallet, so I mostly just slip it into a pocket and go.

One benefit the Pilot mini / binder clip combo has over using a full size pen is that you can write comfortably without ever removing the pen from the binder clip. You just fold the metal handles of the binder clip back into their normal positions once you remove the pen and clip from the notebook.

Hacks category

Comments

1. Stockman44

Auto Parts and Accessories play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing vehicle performance. From essential components like brakes and filters to stylish accessories such as custom grilles, the automotive aftermarket offers a vast array of products. When it comes to sourcing quality parts at competitive prices, one name stands out rockauto. With an extensive catalog featuring diverse brands and models, RockAuto has become a go-to online marketplace for automotive enthusiasts and professionals alike. Whether you’re seeking OEM replacements or upgrading for increased performance, RockAuto’s user-friendly platform ensures a seamless experience in finding the right auto parts and accessories for your vehicle.

@

Not recently active