We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Personal Moleskine Unit

Hacks category
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Anonymous

Look closely. The upper left-hand corner of the page is beveled. I do the same thing. The length along the top is about 2 cm and down the side is about 1 cm. Don’t cut so far down that you cut off the top of the date numbers. The advantage is that you can immediately turn to the current week (page) without using the elastic ribbon. After you have established a pattern, you can use the previous edge as a guide for your scissors. Sometimes I pencil in the edge and cut along the line I drew. In the meantime you can simply bend up the corner.

You could put another tab at the bottom corner if you wanted to go directly to one of the front pages. Two tabs could also be created from the back if desired.

@

Not recently active