We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

I am a very forgetful person always forgot to either bring my pen or name cards when I meet people. But I always never forget my notebook but without a pen it become useless.

After browsing Vince Johnson's hack I "steal" his idea but instead of the bookmark I added a name cards holder.

As usual my favourite material is natural vege tan leather and I hand stitching it together with some white linen thread.
Hacks category
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Chiewata Post author

Dear all,

Thanks for the interest in my little handy craft, I actually did put it up for sale at the artist marketplace here:

http://artistmarketplace.moleskine.com/en/meet-the-artists/chiewata

But since the day I put up till now there’s no order and the only one that I sold is actually bought by my girl friend and soon to be wife :-).

If anyone interested can visit the marketplace or can reached me directly via email at chiewata@gmail.com

Thank you

2. quanghieupro

FNF is one of the few games that is receiving the most welcome and love from online players. This is a great music game with the coolest dance moves. You will have to use your judgment to defeat your opponent and win your girlfriend’s heart. This game is great for relaxation and entertainment. You can play it at kbh games.

3. Stockman44

Music, an art form that transcends barriers, speaks to the soul in ways words often can’t. From classical symphonies that echo through centuries to modern beats that define moments, music weaves through cultures, emotions, and experiences. It’s a universal language that connects hearts, revives memories, and sets the rhythm for life’s chapters. Whether it’s the melodic strumming of a guitar, the crescendo of an orchestra, or the pulsating tunes spun by DJs, music has the power to uplift, console, and celebrate. Discover more at https://www.poptop.uk.com/suppliers/catering/mobilebar/. Whether in intimate gatherings or grand festivities, music sets the tone, infusing energy and emotion into the air. For events that crave a harmonious blend of melodies and libations, a mobile bar can be the perfect accompaniment, offering a symphony of flavors and spirits to complement the rhythm of the occasion.

@

Not recently active