Ok

This website uses tracking cookies and also third-party tracking cookies in order to send you targeted advertising and online services in line with your preferences. If you would like to know more or to disallow all or some cookies, click here. If you continue to navigate on this website you implicitly consent to the use of cookies.

We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close

Lucasfilm ILM Moleskine

A friend works at Lucasfilm and I was able to pick this up at the Employee Store during a quick walk-thru (non-public) tour…  Sorry, it's not for sale and I can not get any more.  Other than the silver embossing it is a standard Storyboard Moleskine.

Hacks category
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Following Theo’s idea – maybe emboss by tracing/sketching the design, emboss down with a smooth hard object of some sort. Then, come back with a permanent “paint” type Sharpie or metallic pen of some sort. Finally, perhaps spray over with some kind of clear coat spray, e.g. like that used on pastel and charcoal art work.

2. Profile photo of
    Anonymous

You guys are on a roll. I have an old wax seal kit complete with stamps (for sealing envelopes with wax). I wonder if I can heat the seals enough to emboss the designs into my Moleskine covers. I have experience with the silver Sharpie markers, and they write on just about everything. I imagine they’d stick to the cover without smearing but you probably wouldn’t see it over the black. You’d really need a true paint marker IMO.

ILM! Very cool!

@

Not recently active