We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

i was bored and thought about combining three of my favorite items:

– tiny versions of something

– moleskine notebooks

– apple macbooks

i hope you like the result!

apple's smallest macbook...

Hacks category

Comments

1. Ines Post author

alright! it was relatively easy, i photographed my macbook from outside and inside (total of 4 photos, trying to not get any shadows) and then i measured my moleskine and adjusted the photos on the computer. i actually didn’t have to stretch, the ratios between width and breadth were the same between notebook and macbook. then i printed the photos out on my little photo printer, cut and glued the photos to the outside and the first page. i also put a little stripe of macbook photo on the back of the notebook, so the color would be silver as well.

it gets a lot of comments when i pull it out and write into it. and it actually (on first sight) looks pretty authentic 🙂

hope that helped

2. frederickgragg

Celebrate your triumph with the HP HPE0-S60 Pass Results of 2023! Congratulations on achieving success and proving your expertise in HPE SimpliVity solutions. Your dedication and hard work have paid off, marking a significant milestone in your professional journey. As you bask in the glory of this accomplishment, remember that your proficiency sets you apart in the ever-evolving IT landscape. Your HPE0-S60 pass results not only validate your skills but also open doors to new opportunities. Here’s to your continued success and the promising future that lies ahead as you navigate the cutting-edge world of technology with confidence.

@

Not recently active