We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

The opening ceremony on Cannareggio. Fellini and his circus.

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Asif

In my recent explorations online, I stumbled upon a resource that has immensely broadened my understanding of this topic. For anyone else on a quest for deeper knowledge, I’d highly recommend checking it out Lulubox Pro Apk It’s fascinating how much valuable information is available at our fingertips these days, and sharing noteworthy discoveries is something I believe in. What are some resources you swear by?

2. Fatima

The requirements for IP authorisation can vary depending on the jurisdiction and the type of intellectual property you’re dealing with. Generally, you wouldn’t necessarily need a CCG (Collectible Card Game) to apply for IP authorisation. However, if your CCG contains elements that you want to protect (like artwork, game mechanics, or unique terms), then you might need to consider IP protection for those specific aspects.

Man, I feel you. That post-update battery drain is so frustrating. But you’re right, usually, it’s the background optimizations and indexing that cause the initial drain. I’ve had the same experience where it takes a few days for things to settle down. Still annoying though, especially when you’re not expecting it.
    Goku.tu Apk
    Oh man, that’s stressful! First thing, if you chose the Cloud option, check the ‘Recordings’ section of your Zoom account online. If it’s local, look in your Zoom folder (usually in the Documents section on your computer). Zoom typically stores local recordings there unless you’ve manually changed the save location.

@

Not recently active