We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

This drawing was inspired by a friend of mine. He’s the lead singer of a band in my area and I really enjoy his work. The music moved me to create this piece and I would love to finish it with color and text very soon. I’ve been told this would make a great tattoo, so there’s always that route as well.

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Evan

My interest in music isn’t so long ago, and many of my friends used to wonder why I don’t listen to music. I guess it was just hard for me to find my musical genre. Now I especially like different ambient music, which is great for work. I usually use mp3 juice when I find music on youtube and convert it to an mp3 file so that it can be easily listened to on my phone in excellent quality, as it was in the original source.

2. Lilalila

That sounds great! Creating art inspired by music and a talented friend can be a rewarding and deeply meaningful experience. Adding color and text to your drawing can enhance its visual impact and add depth to the overall composition. If you are planning to make it into a tattoo, you should make sure that the design converts well into the tattoo format and works within the limitations of the tattoo, such as size and level of detail.

Before finalizing the tattoo design, you may want to discuss it with your friends and ask their opinion about it, as it is inspired by their work and may also have a personal connection with them. .

Remember to take your time and enjoy the process of turning your creative vision into reality. Whether it’s just a hobby, a gift for a friend, or even a potential tattoo, art can be an effective way to express emotion and connection with the things we love. prefer. Also, invite you to listen and download free phone ringtones at https://ringtonecc.com. You will be surprised at what this website has to offer

@

Not recently active