We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Done way back in early 2011, on my first Moleskine sketch pad, I stood some two hours sketching this on-site. I was just starting on practicing watercolors on-location. Now I can do this entire thing in less than an hour.

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Simon

I studied in Manchester and it is very beautiful there, even in the regular freshman campus. But it was then that I did not have the strength to appreciate the beauty around me. I studied so hard that I didn’t have time for anything else.

2. Ann

Hello! It seems to me that I can share with you one interesting life hack about studying. I like to study, but I understand that rest is also needed. I divided all tasks into important and unimportant. I give the latter to professional writers – https://www.writing-expert.com/ I have a budget for this and I understand that this is a profitable investment. Free time and good sleep are something that money can’t buy) By the way, the finished essay will already be checked for plagiarism. This is very important in our time.

@

Not recently active