We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

at a corner in Northern London

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Matthew

How can I contact IPASS Illinois support for assistance?

Hello, I am looking for information on how to contact IPASS customer service. Could you please provide me with details on how to contact IPASS Illinois customer support? Do they have a dedicated phone line for customer enquiries, or is there an online platform that I can use to contact them? Do they have a reputation for being responsive and helpful, and what information is there about their working hours and average response times?

2. Sanny

Good day. Long queues of cars waiting to pay tolls can cause bottlenecks and congestion on toll roads, leading to traffic jams and annoying delays. When using I-Pass, vehicles pass through dedicated lanes without the need to stop, optimizing traffic flow. You can read more about all the benefits of ipass illinois here https://ipass-illinois.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and if you often drive on toll roads, you may use this service.

@

Not recently active