We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

I’ve loved using the pocket Weekly Notebook with my colored pens. Simply dividing up the notes page by titling sections for personal & business tasks, meetings & appointments, calls & emails, $ Bills due, notes & daily habits, I can track essentials for keeping my life organized. Also, my top weekly priorities fit perfectly into the space above the days of the week. I’ve definitely appreciated the beauty of paper planning in a pocket sized notebook that I can easily carry in my purse.

Comments

1. jerry

Pocket weekly planning is a convenient and efficient way to organize your tasks, appointments, and goals for the week ahead. By utilizing a pocket-sized planner or notebook, you can easily carry it with you wherever you go, allowing for quick reference and updates on the go franchise your business. Here’s a simple approach to pocket weekly planning:

@

Not recently active