We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

This ramshackle railroad structure lies directly across the road from the shack I sketched out yesterday. What was the purpose, I wonder? It doesn’t look like a depot at all – it strikes me as much more industrial. One set of tracks crosses the road to intersect with the main line, adjacent to this building. I’ve wandered a few feet into the trackside elevation, but it’s falling in on itself and definitely not safe to explore, much as my curiosity compels me to do so. Not far away, there are a couple of other dilapidated structures, one of which is the mouldering remains of a small covered bench, where I presume passengers must have once waited to board. Today, the line services freight; I’ve never once seen a passenger car. (Lamy Safari fountain pen, ink wash, Moleskin)

justsketches.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/railroad-building/

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active