We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Style and type
Tags
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Anonymous

Hello!

I am a producer of Publisher Anual in Brazil and right now I’m working on one of our publications. It is a magazine published for one of the biggest developers and constructors enterprises in the middle of Brazil.

The magazine has non-profit purposes and will be addressed to architects, designers and business-man related to this segment, as well as trend setters on the central area of Brazil. It will be also sent to the costumers of the luxury real estate developments of this company.

For this edition, we would like to explore a little about Moleskine, giving emphasis to the images. I was hopping you could send me a press release about your work and scratches and some high resolution pictures (300 dpi and sizes 23x30cm or 46x30cm – for double page spread) of them to illustrate the article. It is important to emphasize that the pictures are the leading point of this article, that’s why the high quality of them is so significant.

Thank you for you attention and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

@

Not recently active