We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

growing up it wa all about super heroes .we had Batman and robin, six million dollar man and woman , the hulk , superman ..but my all time favorite was Wonder woman so of course my favorite toy growing up was my amazing WONDER WOMAN doll.. hope you all enjoy it.

Style and type

Comments

1. Markeyvius

Hi. When I was a kid I also had my favorite toy, which was called beyblade. I first learned about this toy thanks to the anime of the same name and after that I wanted to get it, so I started to ask my parents to buy me beyblade. However, it was a long time ago and unfortunately that beyblade disappeared and I could not find it anymore. So recently I decided to give free rein to my childhood memories and bought myself Takara Tomy Metal Fusion Beyblade Tops. Even though it’s just a kid’s toy that didn’t cost much, it brought me a lot of joy and reminded me of how great my childhood was.

@

Not recently active