We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

I I took up mind mapping a few weeks ago as a way to visualize and organize the things in my life that matter to me. It was such a surprisingly enlightening exercise that I decided to use the map as a way to make to-do lists! The map itself folds up neatly to fit into my Moleskine, just like a road map, and each page in the journal corresponds to one of the circles on the map. Within a page, I jot down my timeline, schedule, goals, and finally the individual actions to achieve the goals within the timeline. The map itself is written in Italian currently because one of my goals is to relearn the language that I lost after college! XD I love being able to easily carry my thoughts around and not have to worry about the things in life that I want/need to accomplish slipping my mind. :3

Style and type
Tags

Comments

@

Not recently active