We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. John

Bitcoin is not as stable as many people think, it is just the most popular currency. I think that a couple more informational occasions regarding new NFT projects or the development of the blockchain system and bitcoin will become expensive again.

2. Anthony

Regarding cryptocurrencies, I recently came across a mobile app for the favorable purchase and exchange of bitcoins, so read the reviews and wrote there that it is a very good app for that. You can find https://hexn.io and try to make an exchange using a credit card. Personally, I use this particular site because the reviews are good and I have already done cryptocurrency exchanges.

@

Not recently active