We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

I love taking my kids to the park, especially while they are young. They make the place seem exotic and full of adventure, which inspired me to do this sketch. While I was working on it, my assistant (aka youngest daughter) was busy taking her baby doll (Emily – not pictured) for rides on the slide and making sure everyone was wearing plenty of sunscreen. That included Emily and I. She is a very thoughtful assistant.
I highly recommend visiting your nearest park before winter sets in. Spend more time there than you should and relax, it’s one of the few places left that is mostly free and designed specifically for that purpose. If you happen to have an assistant, bring sunscreen for them to apply liberally to your arms and face at random intervals. It makes it more fun.

More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active