Ok

This website uses tracking cookies and also third-party tracking cookies in order to send you targeted advertising and online services in line with your preferences. If you would like to know more or to disallow all or some cookies, click here. If you continue to navigate on this website you implicitly consent to the use of cookies.

We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close

“Does it mean this, does it mean that, that’s all anybody wants to know. I’d say what any decent poet would say if anyone dared ask him to analyze his work: if you see it, darling, then it’s there!” #FM
He is such a legend. I got more confidence in exploring my own creativity because of this guy. (hands down)

Comments

1. Rinon

Drawing is a complex skill, impossible to develop in one night. Sometimes you just want to draw something but you can’t draw as an expert. Concentration is an important thing while creating a drawing. To draw a perfect picture, it needs a good effort. Start by learning how to draw using something erasable, and start with vital concepts like shapes, shading, light and shadow, composition. Practice is essential. As with any science or art, habit is fundamental in demonstrating your skill in managing the tools of your creation. I found drawing lots of guidelines is especially helpful and can make you draw something you’ve never painted excelling as if you’ve been drawing for years. I started out my drawing interests since young with lots of habits with the fundamental paper and pencils. I would squiggle on my school books, newspaper, anything that basically can be drawn upon. I recommend starting by drawing pictures you found. This way your vision can’t beat you and you once have a 2D representation of a 3D object or scene. Work to find divisions in these pictures (edges of objects, locations relative to the frame, etc.) and put these divisions as lines on your paper. Draw lightly. Next, you can create a rough sketch of the object or scene. These are fast and rough lines that draw the important features of your subject. Don’t be twisted of placing lines all over your paper. Every particular line you draw will help you improve your sketch more. Once your rough outline is done, start outlining some shapes. Draw darker. From here on you can extend defining frequent lines until you are convinced. Repetition is the key to influence. When you start drawing from real life. Take a good nonflexible object and make a thoughtful picture of what you see. NOT what you think you see. Then draw this picture.
    Refer: https://essayacademia.com/

@

Not recently active