We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

After studying figures and life drawings for a long time, started to doodle again. Back to my big passion&love side of art 🙂
Here’s the first two-page-doodle from my red Moleskine Large Sketchbook. (Prismacolor Col-Erase, Kuretake 0.1 & Zebra Brush Pen)

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Woodrow88

These intricate and captivating sketches effortlessly breathe life into my imagination. Their attention to detail and artistic finesse is truly remarkable. Whenever I need a burst of inspiration for my projects, I turn to their masterpieces, which I stumbled upon while perusing the incredible collection at https://trustessays.org/ and these Doodles’ work is a testament to their dedication to the craft, and I can’t help but feel grateful for the beauty they bring to the world.

@

Not recently active