We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Used the Moleskine app on my iPadPro

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Merritt

Art classes at Rowan–Cabarrus Community College helped me with my skecthnotes and drawings. I wasn’t ready to show my works to the audience online (my account was empty and I didn’t do any papers for my projects and college homework https://dissertationwriter.org/ and my supervisor of the dissertation wasn’t using this app either). Anyway, I asked to change the supervisor and now I’ve plenty of work to do online and publish my edits.

2. Douglas

I am sincerely happy for the guy who gave lectures using his artistic talent. Maybe I could study better if I had such ready-made notes. But.. I couldn’t call my handwriting beautiful even if I flattered myself)) Usually I tried to use a voice recorder so as not to forget anything.

@

Not recently active