We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Limited edition of 10 from Leni Smoragdova.
TransactionArt in fashion “рп/ I had 4 girlfriends, One evening they wore my trash {$M}” is a name of the series where all clothes were made from the trash. This is “рп/ I had 4 girlfriends, One evening they wore my trash {$M}” from 2017

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. akbarali

The [a href=”https://vvlone.com/t-shirt/”> vlone shirt, with its iconic orange and black color scheme, stands as a powerful symbol of urban style and individuality. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, each Vlone shirt is a testament to the brand’s commitment to quality and authenticity. The bold designs and graphics that often adorn these shirts go beyond mere fashion; they encapsulate a rebellious spirit and a celebration of street culture. Wearing a Vlone shirt isn’t just about clothing; it’s a statement, a visual declaration of personal style and a nod to the dynamic energy of the streets. Limited releases and collaborations further elevate the Vlone shirt, turning it into a coveted piece that resonates with fashion enthusiasts and streetwear aficionados alike. The Vlone shirt transcends trends, becoming a timeless representation of the brand’s influence on the intersection of music, fashion, and the vibrant pulse of urban life.

2. akbarali

The vlone shirt, with its iconic orange and black color scheme, stands as a powerful symbol of urban style and individuality. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, each Vlone shirt is a testament to the brand’s commitment to quality and authenticity. The bold designs and graphics that often adorn these shirts go beyond mere fashion; they encapsulate a rebellious spirit and a celebration of street culture. Wearing a Vlone shirt isn’t just about clothing; it’s a statement, a visual declaration of personal style and a nod to the dynamic energy of the streets. Limited releases and collaborations further elevate the Vlone shirt, turning it into a coveted piece that resonates with fashion enthusiasts and streetwear aficionados alike. The Vlone shirt transcends trends, becoming a timeless representation of the brand’s influence on the intersection of music, fashion, and the vibrant pulse of urban life.

@

Not recently active