This book contains many things: my thoughts, my appointments, and random things I’ve collected throughout the year.
You can see the following things in my journal:
1. My thoughts
2. Experiment data
3. Tattoo ideas
4. Schedules and appointments for the day
5. An Instax photo of Disneyland (the happiest place on earth) to keep me going
6. Music scores I’ve been trying to memorise
7. Even a pressed flower I picked up on my trip to Amsterdam!
What you can’t see from this photo are:
1. The additional ribbons I’ve used as page indicators
2. LOTS of stickers marking the “mood of the day” at the top of the pages (some of them not are more than a bit not good, I assure you)
3. How going through this journal at the end of the year makes me feel that it’s… not all that bad after all
Hope you guys had a better year than I did. And if you didn’t, look through your journal, and see that it’s… not that bad after all. 😉