I divided my Moleskine notebook to these sections:
- Inbox => for record everything important (tasks, thoughts...)
- Goals - week/year => my personal goal for every week and year and notes about completing this goals
- Today => tasks for every day. I am dividing tasks into MITs (most important tasks) and OTs (other tasks)
- Due => things from my calendar
- Projects => list of my projects
- Contexts => the most important contexts => calls, work, school, waiting for...
- Notes => other personal notes from work, school, etc.
As you can see, some pages of my Moleskine notebook has cutted edges. This was my first try to moleskine hack, but it isn’t good and after I realized it, I redivided sections of my Moleskine and add sticky labels => best solution :-).
I am using this system with my productivity app called OmniFocus. But I think, it's not necessarry and you can use this hack alone with Moleskine notebook.
Here are some photos:
- Side view: