Ok

This website uses tracking cookies and also third-party tracking cookies in order to send you targeted advertising and online services in line with your preferences. If you would like to know more or to disallow all or some cookies, click here. If you continue to navigate on this website you implicitly consent to the use of cookies.

We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close

My Seventh Separation Anniversary from an erased Robert Bekeš occured September 23 2015. By January 8 2015 those whose termination, erasement and diminishment was paid on my behalf, including so-called friends from the neighbourhood and fitness, were finally buried as they really deserved. I am a long term loyalty buyer at Billa retail shop and ever since I became one, I always wanted to buy some Billa packaged food items for lactovo vegetarians such as tofu cheese. Therefore, I made a reservation at Zagreb’ Nishta Restaurant http://nishtarestaurant.com/ to dish on Fresh Vegetables Tofu Salad for my seventh separation anniversary. I drunk plain water which I know is boring but white wine did not fit this occasion due fact I did not want to combine taste of wine with tofu . It was very interesting coming to a conclusion that tofu cheese is completely unsuitably interpreted as a replacement for a cheese. I do not really understand why would those who do not possess a universified background from Food Science ever invent such a nonsense because cheese and tofu are both a part of a Lactovo Vegetarian lifestyle. I showcased my seventh separation anniversary with my role model from the girlhood to this day, the one, the only Cindy Crawford.

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

@

Not recently active