We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Okay. I refuse to deal with stocks/currencies from now on. The things that are going on on with the global economy are weird. Should I buy gold or something like that?

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Stiw

My buddy guided me through the process of learning how to trade on the Forex market while I was going through tough circumstances and had an immediate need to make money. I owe him a lot of gratitude for that. When all is said and done, my life is now directly connected with trading, which fully satisfies my needs. I want to say to all those who are afraid but want to try, do not be afraid and try, because here you can start trading without money and with minimal investment. Just don’t think that if you invest ten dollars, you will get a thousand dollars because that’s not how it works. If trading currency on the foreign exchange market is something that interests you, then I recommend that you get familiar with the information included in the evaluation of regulated us forex brokers .

@

Not recently active