We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Hello. Which online stores would you recommend for getting licenses or subscriptions for CAD, BIM, and other software?

Style and type
More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Vizi

I believe it is “Engineering” but we all make mistakes from time to time don’t sweat it. I can recommend something that will help you here. You can buy and sell software with Software-Gate.com ! So visit the website and you will get the number of options. Pretty much everything Autodesk ever put out is there.

2. Bill

I believe that the best variant is to hire developers that will help you to create custom soft. It’s great that there are so many reliable developers on the internet that can help you build good software, but for some reason, it’s hard to find them on freelance platforms. Personally, I’ve decided to contact apiko to help me with employee intranet software, and with this team of developers, I was more than satisfied with the final result.

@

Not recently active