We have made necessary updates to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You can view the full details here: Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The new terms and privacy policy go into effect on August 10th 2016, your continued use of myMoleskine confirms your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions please contact us at: privacy@moleskine.com. close
Skip to toolbar

Application modernization is the practice of updating older software for newer computing approaches, including newer languages, frameworks and infrastructure platforms. This practice is also sometimes called legacy modernization or legacy application modernization.

More posts from the same author...

Comments

1. Travis

It is always the right thing to update the software, if you don’t do it, the software will be obsolete and it will be useless for absolutely nothing, including applications and many more things that have to be constantly updated, with this all the errors that are having over time are also corrected, I Whenever I wanted to update my applications, I did it from here itoutposts.com/application-modernization-services/ in a few days they had updated all the applications that I had asked them to do, so if you want a quick update of any type of application that you need, I recommend it

2. Alex

Sometimes companies delay the process of upgrading applications until better times. But such a decision is wrong. A timely software update will lead to a more stable operation of the company. This is the basis for the success of any business. Resource savings are not recommended here.

@

Not recently active